£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Project Manager - Construction & Property Consultancy - London
Conrad Consulting are excited to be partnering again with one of their best clients to find the perfect Project Manager to join their business.
Finding the right people is very important to our client as they are one of the lasting independent consultancies in the industry. Despite having over 1000 employees internationally, they make a point of ensuring everyone in the team holds the same values and is a dedicated individual.
In your role as Project Manager you will be based out of their Central London office and be involved in the management of small to medium sized projects, valued between £100K and £10M. You will be responsible for the project from scoping to delivery/commissioning and final handover.
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Bonus scheme
* Professional subscriptions supported financially
* Good work life balance
* Opportunity to work with a renowned international consultancy
* 4+ years' experience in a Project Management role
* Proven track record in successfully delivering construction and engineering projects up to the value of £5M
* Member of a Project Management or Construction professional institute (APM, MSP, Prince2)
* Experience of working in a client focused environment with a commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
* Ability to use work in a team or autonomously
* Commercially astute with a detailed understanding of financial management
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Guy Dugdale - 0203 854 2963