£36,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
£36k- £42k+ Benefits
Our client is an established & highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join their office in Farnham on a full-time permanent basis to help with their increasing workload.
Projects: Educational, Residential, High-Rise, Industrial, Retail and more.
Working alongside architects, engineers, clients and external contactors; you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships whilst taking the technical lead. A collaborative team approach is vital and our client is looking for an innovative approach to engineering which will offer memorable solutions.
The successful Project Engineer will have a proven track record of successful project in the UK of at least 5 years.
* A degree in Civil of structural engineering,
* In depth knowledge of engineering principals,
* Ability successfully deliver projects,
* Strong technical ability,
* Attention to detail whilst working under pressure,
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful Project Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.