Project Engineer (Structures)
£37,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
South West London, London
Our client is a boutique consultancy based in South West London whose workload is expanding due to continuing successful project delivery and an excellent reputation.
As a result of this success they are looking to recruit an Project Engineer to join their growing structures team.
The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
* Detailed design & design checking,
* Carrying out site visits & inspections,
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 4 years' industry experience.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.