£25,000 - £28,080.00 per annum + + Overtime (Permanent)
About the Company
My client is a leading Manufacturing Company handling complete turnkey projects for renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery, encompassing process design, project management, site installation and commissioning.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen within the Manufacturing Team for an Engineering Fitter. This role involves the maintenance and repair of a wide range of heavy plant and machinery. Candidates will require a proven background in the maintenance and repair of heavy industrial process equipment.
* Assembly and repair of machinery ,drives and bearing assemblies and mechanical handling systems.
* Complete rebuild and final test of equipment such as pumps, crushers, mills and fans etc.
* Candidates will have good communication skills and a meticulous attitude to their work, a positive and proactive approach combined with the ability to work on their own initiative.
* Time served Engineer Fitter in a heavy industrial background
* Previous experience of machine building
* Must have experience of mechanical / hydraulic assembly
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Methodical approach to problem solving
* Experience of fabrication / welding
* Machining experience desirable