Senior Architectural Technologist (Job Runner)
£37,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
This busy practice specialises in the Design and Delivery of projects within the Retail (e-commerce, Logistics) Commercial and Residential Sectors, the majority of these positions are to work multimillion pound projects for major blue chip clients.
You will be joining a team that works solely within a Revit / BIM Level 2 environment within the logistic and commercial sectors, providing you with a workstream that will be different and stimulating with some of the projects over £120m in value. A dynamic professional is required work closely with the Directors to ensure projects continue to be delivered to a high standard and will be capable of further developing the work stream. The role will be focused on managing projects from the early stages of developing ideas with the client to establish brief, preparing feasibility studies and design proposals to the client, producing submitting planning applications, detailed working drawings and working closely with contractors.
To succeed as the Senior Architectural Technologist you will need to have -
Strong Building Regulation knowledge and be able to demonstrate examples of project delivery on site.
BIM and/or Revit experience would be beneficial, although training will be provided for the right candidate.
They are looking for someone who has a genuine keen eye for Technical design with much of their experience at RIBA stages 3-7.
You will be expected to take projects through the planning stage, through to delivering meticulous packages of working drawings.
Finally, our client have a prerequisite to hire someone with natural client facing abilities and who is capable of running site meetings and engaging with contractors.
Requirements of the Senior Architectural Technologist include:
* A degree in Architectural Technology (or equivalent) or a HNC/HND, MCIAT or working towards.
* At least 5 years post qualification experience
* Demonstrable Job Running and site coordination experience
* Experience in dealing with the demands of key clients and tight deadlines.
* Varied sector experience including Commercial, Logistics and/or Retail
* Experience in producing construction working drawings
* Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations and NBS Create
* Proficient in REVIT software & good understanding of BIM methodologies
* CDM 2015 knowledge - advantageous
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
Salary offered is between £37,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience + extensive benefits.
If you are a Senior Level Architectural Technologist who enjoys the client facing aspects of their job, forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail call James on 0113 4166280.