£32,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
This is the perfect opportunity for a Project-lead Architect to climb the ladder quickly whilst working on an exciting, diverse range of projects.
Conrad Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our AJ100 client for a Project-lead Architect to join their busy studio in Central Manchester. On offer is the exposure to large-scale projects under the guidance and mentorship of some of Manchesters leading creative minds. We are hoping for the individual to start their role here towards the back end of 2020 or in early 2021.
This esteemed firm of Architects work from offices across the breadth of the UK allowing them to offer a local service to their ever-expanding client base. Their workload is primarily Residential, but their is scope for this to further diversify in the coming year. With a substantial increase in recently commissioned projects within the North-West, there is a requirement for 1, or possibly even 2 Architects to join this practice.
Requirements for this Project Architect role are:
* ARB Registration.
* Between 1-5 years post-qualification experience (More years will be considered).
* AutoCAD & REVIT fluency.
* Proven Job-running experience.
* Previous experience having worked on Large-scale Residential projects is preferred. However this is not essential.
* Excellent written/verbal communication.
* Have a passion for design and be able to demonstrate creativity and flair.
The role of the Project Architect will include:
* Designing and Managing of projects from inception to completion.
* Working in close collaboration with internal teams of Technicians and Senior/Associate/Director Architects.
* Attending site-meetings.
* Playing an active role in design-team meetings.
* Project cost-control
* Control of the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines.
If this sounds like an opportunity well suited to you, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting for a brief, confidential discussion about your suitability. Alternatively please click 'apply' and you will be contacted to discuss the role in further detail.
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 per annum.