£32,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are recruiting on behalf of a high-profile design studio in Manchester city centre to secure the services of a qualified Architect.
This practice have been established within Manchesters bustling Architecture scene for over 10 years and have continuously grown and demonstrated the credentials to meet with an increasingly demanding portfolio of high-profile clients.
Having established themselves as market leaders within Residential design (Apartment schemes/one-off dwellings/Student accommodation) as well as with hotel and commercial schemes, this is a destination practice with ambitious plans for the future.
To be considered for this role we would hope you meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect (Minimum 2 years experience).
* Proficient using REVIT software.
* Existing experience of Residential design concepts.
* Possess excellent design capabilities and portfolio to match.
* Previous experience working with AJ100 studios will be viewed upon favourably.
* Enthusiastic, driven, committed.
Salary - £32k-£40k.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.