£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
An ambitious and career driven Lead Architect is required to join a superb Medium Sized, contemporary Architectural Practice situated in Southwark, London.
With a growing reputation for delivering striking innovative commissions throughout the UK, this award-winning studio of Designers & Architects collaborate with a variety of clients across a broad range of sectors which include build-rent high rise developments, Community projects, Education, Leisure, Residential and Mixed Use / Master Planning, they are a truly cross sector proposition and consequently are very well run and rooted on sound financial footings. The studio situated in a modern open plan setting is packed full of talent and boasts a vibrant and energetic supportive atmosphere where hard work and dedication is duly rewarded. Culturally they offer their people a rewarding environment with a good amount of flexibility to accommodate busy family life.
They are now looking to attract a suitably qualified Lead Architect to join the business to initially support the design and technical delivery of a large 1200 unit scheme. Our client are keen for a Project Architect to act as Project Lead and form part of a talented wider support team spearheading the design and technical delivery stages to final handover to the end user. Our client are a 100% REVIT based practice so a REVIT / BIM proficiency is absolutely essential alongside excellent job running / client facing qualities, a Project Architect who has previously undertaken a project lead role would be highly desirable.
The Lead Architect will also be required to have the following -
ARB / RIBA affiliated Architect with 5 years plus experience.
* First rate Design flair and business acumen
* Technically sound - A thorough understanding of working Drawings, Building Regulations and Planning Applications
* Proficient in the use of REVIT software and a solid understanding of BIM
* Ability to hit the ground running with relevant parameters to plan and deliver consistently high work on time and to budget
* Client facing ability - you will be required to chair meetings on site, manage contractor progress and attend planning meetings
* Previous experience of managing your own projects within the Residential, Commercial or Education Sectors
* A person of good character, a team player and passionate about quality Architecture and design
* Keen to climb the ladder and play a role in shaping the future of a growing practice with an ambitious growth strategy.
Salary depending on experience £45,000-£50,000 per annum + Benefits.
The practice currently operates a flexible working hours policy and currently operate an agile working policy where most of the team choosing to work in the office 3-4 days per week with the remainder at home.
If you think this Architect role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or call 0203 8542964.