Project Architect - Commercial/Office
Up to £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Excellent opportunity now exists for a Design Led Project Architect with a flair for design & strong technical excellence to join well established construction consultancy based in Central London.
With over 200 years experience they understand the fundamental key to success is simplicity & intelligence, stripping back the complexity allows their team of highly qualified staff to really interrogate & understand the environment. With an extensive client base and well structured management team the studio are looking for team members to join their admirable culture with integrated and collaborative working methods. Working within a whole host of sectors such as Education, Financial, Healthcare, Heritage, MOD, Retail you will have exposure to a full array of work.
The current vacancy would be best for an experienced Project Architect with exposure to working on a wide range of projects, specific current project demands are within the commercial & office industry, however experience with other sectors such as education would be advantageous.
To be considered for the role of Project Architect we would hope applicants meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA qualified - minimum 5-8 years post graduate experience
* At least 2 years UK based construction/architectural practice experience
* Proven experience in managing large projects with the ability to work autonomously and manage other team members to ensure continuity and quality control
* Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the Planning / Building Regulations application process
* Ideally worked on all RIBA stages from conception to completion however for this initial project stages 2-3 would be essential
* Experience in leading meetings with the client, and the wider design team
* Excellent REVIT skills
* Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written
* Eligibility to work in the UK - Essential
* UK passport holder - Desirable
A highly attractive salary would be on offer likely to be circa £45,000 per annum with hybrid working and an excellent benefit package as follows:
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension contributions
* BUPA Healthcare & Dental
* Travel Insurance
* Professional Subscriptions
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Interest free Season Ticket Loan
If you think this Project Architect role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work at Conrad Consulting or call Kirsty Anderson 0203 8542964 for an informal discussion.