£33,000 - £37,000 per annum (Permanent)
An excellent opportunity now exists for a Project Architect with a flair for design & strong technical excellence to join its award-winning Architectural practice based in North West London.
With over 80 years experience the practice has earned a magnificent reputation for their contribution to Residential, Educational and Commercial typologies to name a few. The practice pride themselves on their professional & social environment which are key to a happy and successful culture of creativity.
Specific-sector experience is not as important for this role. They do primarily work on Commercial, Education and Residential-type projects but we are more focused on the individual applicant themselves, rather than their portfolio. It's important for them to be confident with REVIT, however some training can be offered. It's key that candidates have a keen eye for detail and an exceptional vision for creative design.
To be considered for the role of Project Architect we would hope applicants meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA qualified - minimum 2-5 years post graduate experience
* At least 2 years UK based construction/architectural practice experience
* Experience large projects with the ability to work autonomously and well within a team
* Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the Planning / Building Regulations application process
* Ideally worked on all RIBA stages from conception to completion
* Excellent REVIT skills
* Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written
A highly attractive salary would be on offer likely to be in the region of £33,000 to £37,000 per annum with the option of flexible/hybrid working patterns plus other exciting benefits.
If you think this Project Architect role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or call 0203 8542964.