£43,000.00 - £48,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Project Architect to join a busy award winning, multi disciplinary Central London studio.
This company have a long-standing reputation across their regional offices, this esteemed Practice have established themselves as one of the UK's premium Architectural brands. With an extensive client base and well-structured senior management team with an ambitious business plan to execute this really is an opportunistic time to join them on their journey. They are looking for candidates who share their enthusiasm, are keen for professional advancement and crucially want to be part of business that is progressive and highly rewarding progression wise.
Their current vacancy would be best for an experienced Project Architect with exposure to working on a wide range of projects, specific current project demands are within the construction industry, however experience with various other sectors such as retail, residential and rail would be advantageous.
To be considered for the role of Project Architect we would hope applicants meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA qualified - minimum 5 years post graduate experience
* At least 2 years UK construction experience in an Architectural Practice background
* Proven experience in managing large projects with the ability to work autonomously and manage other team members to ensure continuity and quality control
* Able to audit the design and identify inconsistencies, discrepancies and missing information and record, report and track the close out of these items
* Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the Planning / Building Regulations application process
* Experience of delivering projects and UK construction detailing
* Ideally worked on all RIBA stages from conception to completion
* Experience in leading meetings on site with the client, design and contractor team
* Very good Revit skills and AutoCAD skills, with a working knowledge of BIM Level II
* Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written
You will be joining a well-run robust business with an ambitious business plan. Priding themselves on being a stimulating and interesting place to work with social events and team building to keep staff moral sky high.
The Salary for the Project Architect role is likely to be around £43,000 - £48,000 per annum + benefits (Home working and flexible working options are available.)
If this sounds like the one for you, please send your CV & portfolio to or call Kirsty Anderson on 0203 854 2960.