Architect - Project Lead
£43,000 - £47,000 per annum (Permanent)
A creative and passionate Project Lead is required to join a critically acclaimed AJ100 Architectural practice based in Central London.
With over three decades of high-quality projects delivered in both the public & private sector, their reputation and culture are one of excellence. Fundamentally believing that inspiring, innovative & collaborative designs changes things for the better as we move towards to a carbon neutral society, sustainability is a key design focus.
The enthusiastic & imaginative Project Lead will be required to have minimum 3 years post qualification with a Diploma or higher in Architecture, who has a strong desire to develop their careers within their creative, social & passionate studio.
The successful Project Lead will work directly with the Associate Architect and have proven experience in strong technical delivery.
Requirements of the Project Lead
* ARB registered - Essential
* Minimum 3 years UK post qualification experience
* Strong technical delivery
* Previous experience in leading a team
* Previous experience within the medium to large scale residential and commercial projects
* Excellent Communication/Presentation skills
* Sound knowledge of current UK legislation
* ArchiCAD is the preferred software at this practice therefore would be desirable
A highly attractive salary would be on offer likely to be circa £45,000 per annum with a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, free fresh fruit and vegetables, 25 days holiday + much more.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or call 0203 8542964.