Residential (Large-scale) Architect
£48,200 - £55,600 per annum + Additional Benefits (Permanent)
West End, London
We are looking to speak to creative Architects, who have extensive experience working in the residential sector.
You will be joining one of the largest practices out there, with over 500 members of staff, across 17 offices around the world.
This leading architectural practice are commercially driven, with a real focus on the private sector. Their work spreads across several sectors, which includes; Residential, Commercial & Mixed-use. (They were historically known for being a market-leader within the retail sector, but due to the change in demand, their success over the last 5 years has been in 'high-end' residential projects)
They compete against elite practices across the world, coming out on top quite regularly - This is proven with the number of awards they've been shortlisted for over the years.
Reasons to Join?
* Work in the flagship office of the companies (A slick, open-planned office, in a stunning area of London)
* A multi-cultural business
* Predominantly work on projects in London, BUT there's every chance of working on huge projects overseas… Should that be of interest to you?
* Design is at the forefront of their business
* Each office has a 'BIM expert' - Great chance to take your BIM knowledge to the next level
* Salary up to £55,600
What Our Client Is Looking For?
* Qualified Architect, with at least 5 years Post Part III experience
* Proven track record of delivering 'large-scale' residential projects, WITHIN the UK
* Awesome design skills
* AT LEAST 2 years' experience working in Revit
*I can assure you that if you fit the criteria set by our client, I'll call you straight away to disclose who the client is and discuss what the next step will be in the process. If you feel that you ALMOST fit the criteria set from the points above, call Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting before submitting your application. There's every chance that if this role isn't for you, we'll have something else for you to get excited about*