£37,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Seasoned Project Architect required to spearhead a variety of projects initially within the Logistics and Distribution sectors for an award winning Architectural Practice based in the Wharfedale region of north Leeds
Having garnered a reputation for delivering sustainable striking design concepts with a rich history spanning over 40 years, our client have a robust historical portfolio of varied clients spanning multiple sectors and have remained busy during the recent challenging times.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Architect to work on a variety of projects, across a range of sectors. The initial focus of project work is to assist in the design and subsequent delivery of various distribution and logistics projects across the UK.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good working understanding of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop design software and Microsoft Office suite.
* Team Leadership - An enthusiastic organised team member who has the ability to create and communicate a clear vision for multiple projects.
* Customer Focused - To develop multiple Client relationships by accurately assessing Client need and ensuring project delivery within both Client and project deadlines.
* Results Orientated - Evaluates situations, identifies existing challenges and future opportunities for growth, sets goals, plans, delivers and measures outcomes. Has the confidence, ambition and tenacity to make things happen and therefore deliver outstanding performance.
* Innovative Thinker - Develops innovative solutions that can be practically implemented.
* Team Worker - Builds personal networks, recognises the value of other team members in enhancing overall performance and enables contributions from all other team members.
* Good Communicator - Communicates in a clear and concise manner and checks that communicated messages have been received and understood.
* Knowledge Sharing - Seeks, applies and shares knowledge by making use of the knowledge and experience of other team members and colleagues in order to improve performance.
* Personal Development - Manages personal and professional development, seeks opportunities for further development and skill enhancement and solicits constructive feedback in order to improve performance.
Education / Qualifications
* Registered member of the Architects Registration Board (ARB).
* Chartered member of the RIBA.
* 5-10 years post qualification experience.
Skills & Experience
* Practical design experience across various building types.
* An excellent approach and attitude toward high quality design solutions.
* Technically competent designer who has experience of projects from inception to completion.
* Ability to quickly undertake sketch/feasibility schemes to assess site viability.
* IT literate in terms of all current computer packages and presentation software (Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop).
* Excellent hand-drawing, illustration and presentation skills.
On offer is a competitive salary (DOE) in the region of £37,000 - £40,000 per annum which comes with a generous benefits package and the option for home / flexible working.
Interested, please hit apply or contact James Jackson for further details.