£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of Preston, Lancashire
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for Project Architect or Recently Qualified Architect looking to expand and develop their existing architectural portfolio within an inventive and stylish multi-disciplinary practice.
This leading Architectural practice, based near Preston are one of the leading consultancies across the Lancashire region. They have been established for many years and have an excellent reputation for their innovative designs seen in the local area.
Typical design sectors you will encounter here typically are: Education, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and High-End Residential. They are by no means limited to one sector and have exciting diversification plans for the year ahead.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful Architect will produce innovative concepts principally utilising AutoCAD & REVIT software.
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect.
* Between 1-5years' post-qualification experience working within a UK-based Architecture practice. A diverse sector background is preferred.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software is preferred.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills. Both Written and Verbal.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time and home-working a real possibility.
The office is commutable from most parts of East & West Lancashire and has access to excellent public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting using the 'apply' button.