£32,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Award-winning AJ100 architectural practice seeks an experienced Project Architect to join a talented team in Canterbury to work on exciting contemporary projects…
Project Architects in Canterbury… It's time to become a part of one of the industry's leaders!
This AJ100 practice have been established for decades and have managed to forge an outstanding reputation as one of the country's leading consultancies. With over 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK and overseas, the opportunity exists to become a part of something massive.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Architect to join the Canterbury studio on a permanent basis covering jobs for the South-East region. The successful Project Architect will evidence historic building experience, keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work submitted with their applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of company projects and culture.
With a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development on offer this would be ideal for someone who is looking to secure a long-term appointment. You will be joining a talented team who spend their days in a pleasant and collaborative environment.
Project Architect requirements:
* Part 3 qualified and have 3-5 years' experience working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice
* Historic building experience is essential
* Proficient use of AutoCAD and NBS
* Have excellent design and drawing skills
* Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
* Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
* Have project/ job running experience
* Competent in technical detailing
* Familiarity with Revit is desirable
* Experience of working on large new build projects
The successful Project Architect will receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £32-£38k.
You will also be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
* 25 days holidays (increasing to 30 in-line with service)
* 5% ER Pension
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
* Time off in Lieu
* Train Season Ticket loan
* Bike2Work Scheme
* Eye care voucher
* Study sponsorship opportunities & continual training
* Optional healthcare cashback
If you would like to be considered for the position, then make sure you apply today!
Forward your CV and a portfolio of work examples through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact me on 01728 726 140 for further information.