Project Architect (Residential)
£37,500 - £45,000 per annum + Additional Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Conrad Consulting is looking to source a Project Architect for an award-winning practice in South East London.
Our client is looking to bolster their 'Residential Development & Masterplanning' team, with the acquisition of a Project Architect. The successful candidate will have a strong passion and a sterling commitment to delivering a first-class project. (Ideally within the residential sector)
This is a very exciting time to join, as you will get to work closely with a leading UK developer, working on projects at various stages from to detail design through to onsite.
Duties will include: - Client liaison; Detail design; Consultant coordination; RFI & Tech sub responses; Planning drawing and presentation compilation
Your Background >
* Registered Architect
* A minimum of 2 years' post-grad experience and worked in the UK
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* Technical detailing
* Proven track-record working on development style housing schemes
* Competent user of NBS
About your new employers >
* Well-established practice with over 80 years of delivering prestigious projects across the UK and overseas
* 10+ offices - The majority in the UK, with an international present also
* Close to 300 members of staff
* Work across several sectors, but will be known for the exceptional projects within the residential, commercial, cultural and healthcare.
As well as career progression and lead prestigious projects, there is a fantastic benefits package which includes a salary up to £45,000.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**