Principal Transport Planner
£58,000 - £63,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
The London branch of this national engineering consultancy is looking to expand their current team by recruiting a Principal Transport Planner.
The consultancy in question is currently working on a range of private sector planning applications and development proposals.
Candidates will ideally have previous experience in the following:
* Preparation of Transport Assessments and Transport Statements
* Junction capacity modelling using ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG
* Use of TRICS to derive development trip generation
* Knowledge of DMRB and Manual for Streets
* Producing traffic flow diagrams in Excel
* Able to liaise with clients and other stakeholders
The ideal Principal Transport Planner will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with at least 5 years' experience within a transport planning role in the UK.
The company can offer you a great career and unlimited progression, along with generous package and benefits.
Contact Graham Ventham to discuss in detail.