Principal Transport Planner
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to work for one of Europe's foremost infrastructure design, urban planning and transport planning consultancies?
Drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Principal Transport Planner at this company's prestigious London office.
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity has been created for a dynamic and ambitious Principal Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in the organisation, reporting directly to the UK Head of Transport.
The project portfolio is highly diverse, ranging from Masterplanning & Urban Design, Mobility and the design and provision of Smart Cities across Europe, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to a range of exciting infrastructure projects.
Be a part of the organic growth currently being experienced by the London operation of this international practice by applying today!
Requirements of the Principal Transport Planner:
* Minimum five years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
* Chartered membership of CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS
* Ideally an exposure to international projects, although not essential
On offer for the Principal Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Exposure to global projects
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market-leading international consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors on a global scale, so why not get involved by speaking to Graham Ventham at Conrad consulting today on 01728 126120?