Prinicpal Transport Planner
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
A specialist Transport Planning consultancy in Bristol are looking to recruit a Principal Transport Planner due to several recent project wins.
You will be joining a consultancy that have recently completed a number of Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Education and Mixed-use projects across the UK.
As an experienced Transport Planner, you will be responsible for technical input into projects, liaising with clients and leading/ mentoring junior team members. The ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Civil Engineering or Geography), together with having at least 5 years' experience within a private sector consultancy. You will be responsible for:
* Preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and other technical notes
* Using industry software e.g. PICADY, ARCADY, LinSig and TRICS
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous, though not essential
* Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
* Undertaking site visits
* Working to DMRB and Manual for Streets
* Managing projects
Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information regarding the company and for a full job spec.