Principal Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-disciplinary consultancy who have a requirement for an ambitious, dynamic individual to help lead the London based buildings structures team. Initially you will be required to work from home however, once employees return to their fantastic offices in Central London you will be able to join this close knit team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
A capable all round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships.
* Producing accurate drawings, calculations & specifications,
* Client liaison from tender to final reporting stage,
* Report writing,
* Attending client meetings, to ensure delivery of work and growth of customer relationships,
* Providing engineering expertise on tender opportunities & live projects across the business.
* A minimum qualification of a degree in structural Engineering or similar,
* Chartered Engineer
* A minimum of 8 years' experience,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
* Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Principal Structural engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.