Principal Civil /Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with an innovative, forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in providing inspiring design, expert witness and advisory services to a wide range of sectors including transport (in particular rail design), residential, industrial, commercial, healthcare, education and retail.
They are currently looking to recruit a Principal Civil / Structural Engineer to join the expanding engineering team in their office situated near Sevenoaks in Kent. They need a leader, and the ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to help grow the existing team and mentor and supervise graduates/junior members of staff.
* A degree in Civil or Structural engineering.
* Excellent technical knowledge in civil and structural design engineering.
* A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience
* An understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
* Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however is not essential.
* Appreciation of contract administration and project management.
* Appreciation of client needs, with the ability to face clients.
* Supporting Directors' in financial control of projects.
On offer for the Principal Civil / Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary with benefits,
* Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients,
* Active support in career development and professional accreditation,
* Opportunity to lead civil / structural discipline on projects and overall project leadership,
* Opportunities for career progression,
* A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at an expansion stage and help develop the direction of the company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career and develop with the growth and success of the firm.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.