Principal Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you consider yourself to be a motivated team player? If so then read on…
We have just taken a new role with one of our key clients who are looking to strengthen the structural team in their Cambridge office. They are looking to appoint a talented Principal Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their expanding workload of building structures projects.
The successful Principal Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running your own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Healthcare, Heritage, Industrial, Sport, Educational, Residential and more.
* Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
* Extensive experience of undertaking the design and project management of structural engineering projects,
* Experience in the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
* Experience as a project engineer responsible for management of the design phase including financial management and control of the design process,
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload,
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
* Competent in using structural design and analysis software and knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM.
This is a great opportunity for an Principal Structural Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & Ireland. The successful Principal Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
If you're interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.