Principal Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Founded over 50 years ago, our client are a well respected multi disciplinary consultancy that are looking for a Principal Civil Engineer to join their business in Leeds City Centre.
They have numerous awards for their work and more recently have been shortlisted for the Best Medium Sized UK Business. They have also been listed with New Civil Engineer's (NCE) Top 100 Companies to work for 2019, which they have been listed within since its inception.
As a Principal Civil Engineer you will get the chance to work on a real variety of projects for major infrastructure developments and highways schemes.
Why should you apply?
Refreshingly this company recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits their staff but also the wider business. They encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career. Quite refreshing I'm sure you'll agree!
Benefits for a Principal Civil Engineer joining the business...
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
* Competitive annual holiday entitlement
* Office closure over Christmas holiday
* Pension scheme
* Performance related bonus
* Flexible pay scheme
* Death in service scheme
* Income protection scheme
* Cycle to work Scheme
What experience do they require?
* Experienced team leader working with regional and national customers
* Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment
* Must have the ability to influence development and infrastructure master-planning using knowledge of Highways Act 1980, Water industry Act 2004, Land Drainage Act, New Roads and Street works Act, and other statutory Instruments will be required.
* Be a skilled producer of designs for all services required by customers
* Must be fully conversant with AutoCAD, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software
* Building and maintaining good rapport with internal and external clients
* Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects
* Understanding of financial control when acting as a project manager
What are the next steps?
When you hit apply Peter Brownley in our Leeds office will contact you to disclose full details, including our clients name, to ensure you are happy to be put forward for consideration.
Once you give us your consent to do so, we will liaise directly with our client to arrange an interview, help you prepare for interview and then handle the negotiation of any subsequent job offer on your behalf.