Principal Civil Engineer
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per annum + plus company car (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a passion for major Infrastructure projects? Want to work for a high profile industry name whilst being rewarded for your work with an excellent benefits package including company car and private healthcare? Take the next step in your career by reading on about this fantastic new career-defining opportunity.
This award-winning multi-discipline consultancy are experiencing a fantastic period of organic growth. As part of their continued expansion and on the back of some key contract wins, they are now offering the opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Civil Engineer with Infrastructure experience to join their vibrant design team in their Winchester office at Principal or Associate level.
What's on offer for you as the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000
* Company car or car allowance
* Minimum 5% employer pension contribution
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Excellent project diversity
* Genuine career progression opportunities
If you aren't receiving any of the above in your current role, read on for more reasons why you should be interested in developing your career with this highly reputable consultancy.
Your new position will see you take a lead role in major projects regularly in excess of £25m in value, with the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge in an environment that is highly conducive to your own professional development as a Civil Engineer.
What you will bring to the table as the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Five years' UK experience as a Civil Engineer in a UK consultancy
* Sound working knowledge of engineering principles from a Civil/Infrastructure background
* Knowledge of SUDS, Flood Risk Assessments and associated regulations
* Software knowledge including AutoCAD, MicroDrainage (Windes) and ideally Civils 3D
* Ambition to become chartered if not already achieved
This is a fantastic and truly unique opportunity to join a leading name in the UK industry, with genuine career progression opportunities and a great benefits package to boot. So, why not speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 to discuss the next logical step in your career as a Civil Engineer.