Principal Geotechnical Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 (Permanent)
Title: Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their team. As a Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in leading our geotechnical engineering projects, providing technical expertise, and mentoring junior engineers. If you are a motivated and talented individual with a strong background in geotechnical engineering, this opportunity will pose a great opportunity to develop your career in the space.
- A strong academic background having achieved a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering, Geology, as well as a Meng or MSc in a similar discipline.
- Currently in possession of, or working towards, a chartering license.
- Proven experience working to a high standard whilst at a Senior/Principal level within a similar Geotechnical role previously.
- Lead and manage geotechnical engineering projects from conception to completion.
- Conduct site investigations, geotechnical analysis, and soil/rock testing.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering reports, designs, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on projects.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers and staff.
- Ensure projects adhere to safety, quality, and environmental standards.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through effective communication and project delivery.
- 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Buy & Sell holiday scheme.
- Highly attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please get in touch with our lead Environmental Consultant Dan McIntosh with your most up-to-date CV to discuss further.