£12,000 - £14,000 (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is looking to appoint a proactive and customer focused Office Junior/Administrator in our Framlingham Head Office. It is an extremely varied opportunity, providing the successful candidate with an interesting and challenging office support position.
Based in a lovely town in Suffolk, Conrad Consulting’s unique and quirky office sits within the heart of Framlingham- offering a light, open-plan communal work-space, with a recently developed in-house gym for our team! We’re just a short walk away from our famous “Castle on the Hill”, as well as the market square offering a variety of local shops and food markets.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in customer service and (ideally) administration; full training will be provided in the recruitment sector.
• Providing a comprehensive support function throughout the recruitment process
• Advertising job vacancies
• Updating and maintaining in-house recruitment database
• Managing incoming calls and enquiries
• Updating social media sites
• Updating database with new starters/leavers
• Photocopying/filing documents
• General recruitment administration
• Experience in a professional customer service environment
• Good administration and organisation skills
• Excellent telephone manner and communication
• Comprehensive written skills including spelling and grammar
• Good time management and the proven ability to work to deadlines
• Confident IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
The selected individual will have a positive, high-spirited attitude, willing to work hard alongside the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to start and develop your career in an office/sales environment, with an ambitious and progressive recruitment company.
To apply, please contact Kevin on 01728 726 128 or send across a CV for consideration.