Mechanical Project Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Package (Permanent)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
We are currently working with an established M&E Contractor who offer a full range of services covering all aspects of the M&E industry from major projects to maintenance across a variety of sectors including, Retail, Leisure, Education, Commercial and Industrial.
Due to their continued growth and success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their Mechanical Division.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing Mechanical Building Services projects throughout their life cycle
* Ensure project is completed on time and within budget
* Manage labour and sub-contractors ensuring that the program is being followed and that project mile stones are achieved
* Manage contractual and financial aspects of the project
* Ensuring health and safety on site
* Report writing
* Issuing technical submittals.
* Client liaison
* Management of team meetings
* Program management and adjustment where needed
* Value engineering
Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
* Experience of managing projects with a value of between £50,000 - £1,000,000