Mechanical Project Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
I am currently working with a leading M&E contractor who have built a deserved reputation for delivering outstanding projects. Working across multiple sectors including commercial and education, they design and deliver sustainable solutions for mechanical and electrical projects.
Due to their continued growth and success they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join them.
Responsibilities to include:
* Management of sub-contractors
* Creation of RAMS
* Report writing
* Running site meetings
* Tool box talks
* Issuing technical submittals.
* Client liaison
* Management of team meetings
* Program management and adjustment where needed
* Value engineering
Experience & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
* Experience of managing projects with a value of between £3m - £5m
* CSCS - Black Card
* 1st Aid at Work