Mechanical Project Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
I am currently working with a well-known and established M&E contractor who has an enviable reputation for delivering challenging projects across a number of different sectors including, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Energy and High Technology.
Due to their continued success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join them.
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Mechanical Project Manager with experience of running projects from inception through to completion including financial management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing Mechanical Building Services projects throughout their life cycle
* Ensure project is completed on time and within budget
* Manage labour and sub-contractors ensuring that the program is being followed and that project mile stones are achieved
* Manage contractual and financial aspects of the project
* Ensuring health and safety on site
* Report writing
* Issuing technical submittals.
* Client liaison
* Management of team meetings
* Program management and adjustment where needed
* Value engineering
Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
* Experience of managing projects with a value of between £3m - £5m
* CSCS - Black Card
* 1st Aid at Work