Senior Mechanical Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Competitive Benefit Package (Permanent)
Liverpool, Liverpool / Merseyside
Are you currently on the hunt for your next exciting position within the building services industry as a Senior Mechanical Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number of years and have made a reputable name for themselves within the North West Market. They have a strong close-knit team of engineers within the office and take pride on delivering their projects to a very high quality. They are known in the market for the quality of their work. They are currently located in Liverpool and looking a strong Senior Mechanical Engineer to come and assist them with some of their recent project wins.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be expected to develop and present project design proposals to clients based on their briefs as well as prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings and contract documentation. You will be comfortable taking the role of mechanical lead on a variety of projects and will be able to easily switch between projects to ensure they are delivered on time within budget and to the specification of the client. You will be expected to help the progression and development of junior and intermediate engineers to ensure they reach their full potential within the business.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
* Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Appreciation of other building services disciplines
* Knowledge of job costing
* Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD. 5.7
* The ability to operate within ISO9001 & 14001 processes
* Full UK driving license
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're looking for your next exciting position as a Senior Mechanical Engineer within a longstanding and established practice of talented and friendly engineers, then apply now.