Senior Mechanical / Petrochemical Engineer
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Contract)
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy offering an innovative and dynamic working environment. They operate both within the UK and globally across a wide variety of sectors from pharmaceutical to heavy engineering and are currently looking for a talented Senior Mechanical /Petrochemical Engineer to join the team in their office near Maidstone on a contract basis.
This successful candidate will be required to work on a project designing a large fuel storage facility and the will have previous experience of working on petro-chemical projects and will be proficient in the use of Inventor software.
* Experience of fire suppression pipework/systems (for fuel storage facilities),
* Ability to designing 20" fuel lines,
* Ability to calculate /designing up to 20" pipework supports,
* Experience calculating pipework and nozzle stress and iterating design to minimise,
* Experience calculating/designing large pump bays with up to 20" pipework and associated supports,
* Experience and advance capability of using Plant 3D, Navisworks,
* Advance capability of using ROHR2 (Stress analysis software), ANSYS Fluent Schlumberger DELFI,
* Experience of calculating and producing a tank design.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.