Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a reputable and building services contractor based in Essex that is managing to thrive at the moment. They have a strong pipeline of work within a multitude of sectors and are needing to employ a Senior Mechanical Engineer into the team. They have recently taken on a Senior electrical Engineer and need the opposing mechanical engineer to work in tandem. They have a reputation for working on some great projects in and around London and show no signs of slowing down over the coming months.
They are looking for someone with solid design experience using industry specific software. It would be highly advantageous if you have experience within a contractor, but this is not a deal breaker.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years design experience in the building services industry
* Ideally seen projects from concept to completion
* Working towards chartership
* Ability to manage own workload
* Experience mentoring more junior members of staff
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer and you want the opportunity to work with a quickly expanding Contractor on some high profile projects then get in touch today.