Senior Mechanical Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Looking for a new Senior Mechanical Engineer opportunity?
We are currently working with an award winning multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in Exeter who are looking for an experienced individual that wants to join their innovative team that work on a diverse range of projects.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will be using their experience of working in the building services to take the lead on a variety of interesting projects, from inception to completion. Therefore, the client will be confident and proficient with AutoCAD and/or Revit, IES and other industry design packages. They will need to remain consistent and resilient when inventing their own ideas and dealing with day to day complications. You will have excellent technical capability and be able to confidently provide bespoke, sustainable and low energy buildings across all market sectors.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Already attained, working towards or the desire to work towards any relevant industry membership, including; the Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers CEng or working towards
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise and manage internal and external stakeholders
* Strong understanding of job costing
* Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
* Full UK driving license
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If this sound like the role for you then apply now, or alternatively, call Jamie Creed on 01728 725 135.