Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
A medium sized MEP design consultancy are keen to add a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to design their team in London. Working on a range of projects, the consultancy has become specialists in education, lab and healthcare sectors.
Being an expert in mechanical building services design you will be capable of working on projects from concept to practical completion. Candidates will need experience of attending and leading client/design meetings and be actively working towards CEng.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements
* Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 7-10 years design of mechanical building services
* Software experience - AutoCAD, Revit MEP and Hevacomp
* Project experience covering the healthcare sector
* Knowledge of the London Plan
* Working knowledge of the RIBA stages
For more information on this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or send a current CV