Senior Mechanical Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you looking to work with one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy's?
We are currently working with a consultancy that has been operating across multiple locations in the UK for over 40 years delivering some innovative projects. They are currently looking for a talented and well versed Senior Mechanical Engineer that's time served within the building services industry to come and work as part of their Bristol team.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated history of delivering successful projects throughout the building services industry and will have experience in full end to end delivery, you will also be included as one of 200 employees whose combined enthusiasm continues to deliver a first-class service. You will have excellent technical capability and be able to confidently produce detailed design of mechanical systems throughout; providing bespoke, sustainable and low energy buildings across all market sectors.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
* CEng or working towards
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
* Appreciation of other disciplines
* Knowledge of job costing
* Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
* Full UK driving license
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking to progress on to your next big opportunity, then apply now.