£55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Building Services Engineer looking for something a bit different?
Our client is an established consultancy on the lookout for a Technical Associate to come on board and join their team in Birmingham. The company is a facility management consultancy that have their own design arm of the business managing external consultants.
Although the office is based in Birmingham a portion of the job can be done from home and there will be a good amount of travel to various local sites.
Technical Associate Responsibilities:
* Inspect and audit building services engineering systems to ensure the services are operating
* Carry out audits and condition reports on existing equipment and advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes, budget requirements and prioritise key elements. Ensuring the works are undertaken at competitive market rates.
* Review Statutory Examination Reports and ensure that Clients are properly advised of statutory obligations.
* Monitor the contractor performance on planned preventive maintenance and minor works.
* Prepare ppm maintenance works tender documentation and obtain competitive tenders and tender analysis reports. Produce maintenance contract documentation.
Technical Associate Requirements:
* Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
* Experience within a design role within a building services consultancy/contractor
* CEng or working towards chartership
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
* Good knowledge of a variety of design software
* Full UK driving license
If you're bored of the normal day to day design then why not get in touch to find out more about this role?