£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a driven Mechanical Engineer within the building services industry that's hungry for their next career move?
We are working with a prestigious client that is looking for someone to join their dynamic and accomplished team that are working on some inspirational, dynamic projects. These projects can range from residential to heritage schemes, and reflects their diverse skill set within the market.
The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer that is lucky enough to be a part of this team would be based in Hampshire. They will have advanced skills in the design of mechanical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have ideally started to experience what it takes to manage and lead some of your own smaller scale projects and will be comfortable liaising with clients and other professionals from a variety of disciplines, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and to the client's specification. You will be expected to deliver site surveys and design specific equipment when needed.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Must have a degree in building services or mechanical engineering
* Minimum of 4 years design experience in a design role within the building services industry
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
* Ability to carry projects from inception to completion
* Good knowledge of a variety of design software
* Full UK driving License
* Experience with Revit & IES Modelling
If you wish to be a part of this fast paced and enthusiastic team, then apply now! Or contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726 135