International Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Overtime + Training (Permanent)
International Service Engineer - £25K - £30K - Permanent
* £25K - £30K
* Company Van
* Training & Support
* UK and International Travel
* Overtime Readily Available (Earn Up to £50K)
* Monday to Friday role (Early Finish Friday)
* Average 12 trips a year
Our client is an award-winning company who service and install manufacturing equipment. They have had proven success both nationally and internationally and looking for a talented Field Service Engineer to join their team.
This company pride themselves on the treatment of their staff and make it of high importance to make sure every employee feels supported in their role.
As a Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include the installation, servicing and maintaining of their equipment with consistent on the job training.
* Living within Hampshire/Surrey
* Hold a UK driving license
* Happy to stay away and international travel
* Have experience working on 3 phase
* Come from a background commercial, industrial or military
If you would like to find out further information about this position, please apply to this ad or give Sean a call on 0203 854 2966.