Mobile Maintenance Engineer
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum + Good Benefits (Permanent)
Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Building Services) - £38K to £42K
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be supporting an award-winning design and build contractor who have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer with solid experience in reactive maintenance to join their growing team.
They have an excellent name in the market for being one of the best at what they do and have designed and fitted beautiful London offices.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as Mobile Maintenance Engineer, be confident travelling to various offices around London specialising in the building servicing requirements and You will need to hold a recognised qualification in either Mechanical, Electrical or Air Conditioning
In your role as Mobile Maintenance Engineer you will be dealing with a number of clients face to face and therefore it is of high importance that you are a confident communicator, well presented and proud to represent them as an employee.
* Responsible for the day to day co-ordination and operation of allocated maintenance contracts
* Keeping internal support team up to date as to current workloads
* Responsible for ensuring prompt completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
* Reporting any defects on site and recommending remedial or extra works
* Reporting any Health & Safety defects on site to Site Manager
* Responsible for up-keeping and cleanliness of allocated sites
* Responsible for site surveys and reporting, as requested by the Senior Manager
* Ordering materials as required via internal administration team
* Supervision of sub-contractors for allocated contracts
* Progressing of remedial/extra works on allocated sites
* Responsible for providing out of hours call out cover on a rota basis. (A weekly call out fee will be paid to the Employee for this)
This company pride themselves on their dedication to their staff and it is an undisputed reason for their success, therefore they offer a competitive package in addition to a brilliant opportunity to earn through over time.
* Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
* Call out rota 1/5 with £100 on call standby
* Overtime offered on weekly basis ( up to £6K+ yearly)
* Company Van and Fuel Card
Our client will provide ongoing training to add to your current experience to help in your continued development and assist in you achieving your own career targets
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Consulting