£17,000 - £19,000 per annum + Training + Progression + Overtime (Permanent)
Trainee Engineer - £17K - 19K (OTE £25K) - London
The benefits included are:
* £17K - £19K - OTE (£25K)
* 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Overtime readily available
* State of art training
* Great progression structure to senior positions
* Company Vehicle
* Opportunity to become a true specialist
Conrad Consulting are currently representing an international manufacturing company within the construction and petroleum industry with an annual turnover of £100M.
Due to their dedication to the progression and training of inexperienced engineers they are looking for a Trainee Engineer to join their team.
In the role as Trainee Engineer, you will be working within the engineering market with gaining experience servicing a variety of equipment, with constant development and state of art training which will make you a true specialist in engineering.
This company are truly dedicated in offering the best level of support and guidance within this role all you need is to be hardworking, self-motivated and eager to learn and progress.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
* Hold a recognised UK engineering qualification (electrical/mechanical/electronic)
* Hold a Valid UK Driving License
* Flexible on Travel (will include some stay away)
* Living commutable to Kendal/Preston/Lancaster
Enjoy learning how to service, fault find and install within a specialist field of engineering.
If you are looking to become a full fledge service engineer in a short period of time and think you have what it takes, then please get touch by applying or give us a call!