£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working in close partnership with one of Sheffield's largest Architectural practices who are seeking a Landscape Architect to join their studio based in the City centre of Sheffield.
This practice delivers a range of services across a variety of disciplines, allowing the successful individual to work alongside experienced architects, interior designers and of course landscape architects, gaining first-hand experience and guidance within a multidisciplinary environment on a variety of challenging and contemporary projects. The role will be as a Landscape Architect to work with and assist the Landscape Project Lead and Architectural Team on the design and development of a variety of projects from concept stage through to completion, and input/assist in developing the Sheffield Landscape business and portfolio. You will also be expected to be capable of working with clients and external design teams/ subconsultants on a wide variety of schemes and projects including Strategic, Master-Planning, Mixed Use, Residential, Educational and Commercial throughout the UK.
* Develop and assist on the delivery of Landscape projects from concept through to completion (for all work stages on both D&B and traditional contracts)
* Prepare concept design sketches and develop design/detail utilising CAD Software/ArchiCAD in BIM.
* Communicate and engage with the multidisciplinary team, clients and external consultants.
* Prepare information, specifications and schedules associated with typical Landscape Architecture services.
* Co-ordinate the production of visualisations and animations using CAD/3D model with the team.
* Assist on the Production of reports and any other documents necessary for projects.
* Attend and input at Design Team meetings.
* Attend client/stakeholder meetings to present designs and reports.
* Assist and input into the compilation of bids and tenders.
The role will suit a Landscape Architect with minimum of two post qualification (or similar) experience in professional practice, who is looking to further develop their career within a growing business of diverse landscape sectors. The candidate must have demonstrable skills in delivering landscape schemes of varying scale, with technical construction design experience and proficiency with CAD software, must also have a good level of graphical talent and knowledge of the UK standards and planning system.
An understanding of the sectors in which we operate will be helpful but is not essential. Our client is at the leading edge of BIM, using ArchiCAD and 3D modelling as our CAD authoring software and though previous experience of BIM and ArchiCAD is not necessary, a commitment to learn these is essential and training will be provided.
Salary is negotiable based on experience between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum. Employees benefit from 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, private healthcare, pension, critical illness cover and life assurance.
Please hit apply or call James Jackson for more details on 0113 4166280.