Landscape Architect - Oxford
£30,000 - £37,500 per annum (Permanent)
A creative Landscape Architect is required to join an award-winning Landscape Consultancy in their Oxford branch. If you are a Landscape Architect in the Oxford area looking for a challenge, read on.
You could become part of a 150-strong team spread across England & Scotland that are involved in some of the country's most significant infrastructure projects; from Transport and Energy to Development and Regeneration. This practice have won numerous awards for their contemporary and historic parkland design, urban renewal and historic town centre improvements; with a client base that includes developers, landowners, communities, Universities and Government - They also notably led the masterplanning and detailed design of the Olympic Park. As such, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Landscape Architect to operate upon some truly outstanding projects.
Requirements of the Landscape Architect:
· Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI)
· 2 - 4 years' experience working in a consultancy
· Knowledge of and experience of robustly applying key approaches and methodologies for assessment including LVIA
· Experience of working with clients and in multidisciplinary teams - essential
· Experience of using GIS and graphics software
· Experience in AutoCAD - desirable
· Sound understanding of the UK Planning System
· Passion for context-led design
· Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
· Ability to lead and manage projects
· Experience and/or a desire to develop project management skills would be beneficial
Landscape Architects that would consider themselves to be a more junior level and are embarking on the Pathway to Chartership as well as applicants from other professional backgrounds will be considered if you can demonstrate that you have relevant professional experience and skills.
If you would like any further information about the role at this unique and professional practice, please contact Joey Waller on 01728 726 140.
Alternatively send your CV and work examples to Joey for review.