£23.00 - £30.00 per hour (Contract)
South West London, London
Are you an experienced Landscape Architect looking to work in a growing yet relaxed office environment in Southwest London on a variety of projects?
Conrad Consulting are working alongside a growing business that require a Landscape Architect to join their leading Architectural / Design team on a 6-9-month contract basis with potential to be extended
This company can boast a multidisciplinary team of professionals, across their offices and operate in projects within Residential, Education, commercial, and social housing sectors.
The successful Landscape Architect will be working in the busy and experienced Design / Architectural division, carrying out a selection of duties which will include, individual project design, working with contractors from conception to completion, landscape & visual impact assessments, landscape and townscape characterisation. You must have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and a flair for design and creativity
Requirements of the Landscape Architect:
* Approx 2-4 years experience
* member of CMLI - preferred but not essential
* Solid design skills
* Experience working with contractors and preparing documents
* Experience visiting Site
* Project experience in Residential, Education, Commercial and some Social Housing
* Strong AutoCAD experience
* Experience of project management
* You will have experience with playing feilds, residential projects, Education and commercial projects
* Experience of direct client contact - essential
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent time management
* Full UK driving licence to enable site work
This is an excellent time to join our client at a time of growth.
Hourly salary offered is £23- £30 per hour - DPOE
To apply, please forward an up to date CV & portfolio through to Stuart at Conrad Consulting.