Assistant Landscape Architect
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an Assistant Landscape Architect seeking to progress your career within a leading national consultancy within their Southampton office?
Once again Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working alongside a thriving consultancy in their search for a talented Assistant Landscape Architect to join their friendly Southampton office.
This International Consultancy has offices in over 100 countries and is truly a leader in its field.
The successful Assistant Landscape Architect will be working in the busy and experienced Landscape team, carrying out landscape & visual impact assessments, landscape and townscape characterisation and assisting with Public Inquiry work.
Requirements of the Senior Landscape Consultant:
* Minimum 1 year's post qualification experience
* Working towards, or a member of CMLI
* Have some experience of direct client contact
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent time management
* Full UK driving licence to enable site work
This company inspires confidence and creativity and is committed to career development for all employees. Mentoring and training is available for all members of staff.
The office also has an excellent reputation of having an outgoing and vibrant office culture.
Salary offered is £22,000 to £25,000.
Send up to date CVs and work examples to Lewis Woodhouse on to be in with the chance of working for this exceptional company. Call 01134166286 for more details.