Senior Landscape Architect
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Have you been scrolling through the job boards waiting for that one fantastic opportunity to become available within one of the leading national Environmental Consultancies? If so, this may be the role you have been waiting for!
Once again Conrad Consulting are working alongside a well known and respected prestigious Environmental Consultancy in their search for a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join their growing team.
Boasting a talented team of around 45 expert professionals across their 5 UK offices our Client works across a range of sectors including: Residential, Commercial, Education, Energy & Transport.
The Successful Senior Landscape Architect will be working within the experienced Landscape Planning team and carrying out landscape & visual impact assessments, landscape and townscape characterisation and assisting with Public Inquiry work.
Requirements of the Senior Landscape Consultant:
* Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
* member of CMLI
* Experience of business development and commercial awareness
* Highly skilled at appraisal and assessment process in relation residential, mixed-use and renewable energy schemes
* Any experience of public inquiry would be seen favourably
* Experience of project management - essential
* Experience of direct client contact - essential
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent time management
* Full UK driving licence to enable site work
On offer to the successful Senior Landscape Consultant is a salary of between £28,000 and £33,000 plus generous benefits.
Send up to date CVs and work examples to Lewis Woodhouse on to be in with the chance of working for this exceptional company. Call 01134166286 for more details.