Senior Landscape Architect
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you on the lookout to join a leading national Environmental Consultancy within their rural Cotswolds office?
Conrad Consulting are once again delighted to be working together with one of the region's most prestigious Environmental Consultancy in their search for a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join their growing team.
Our Clients boasts a multidisciplinary team of approximately 45 expert professionals across their 5 UK offices and operate upon projects within Residential, Commercial, Education, Energy & Transport.
Working within their busy and experienced Landscape Planning team the successful Senior Landscape Architect will be carrying out landscape & visual impact assessments, landscape and townscape characterisation and assisting with Public Inquiry work. You must have experience of managing projects on time and to budget, including lead role within multi-disciplinary teams as you will be working regularly with Arboriculturists and Ecologists.
Requirements of the Senior Landscape Consultant:
* Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
* member of CMLI
* Experience of business development and commercial awareness
* Highly skilled at appraisal and assessment process in relation residential, mixed-use and renewable energy schemes
* Any experience of public inquiry would be seen favourably
* Experience of project management - essential
* Experience of direct client contact - essential
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent time management
* Full UK driving licence to enable site work
This company inspires confidence and creativity and is committed to career development for all employees. Mentoring and training is available for all members of staff.
Salary offered is £28,000 to £33,000 plus generous benefits.
Send up to date CVs and work examples to Lewis Woodhouse on to be in with the chance of working for this exceptional company. Call 01134166286 for more details.