Senior / Principal Landscape Architect
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
East Riding of Yorkshire, East Riding
Are you a Senior Level Landscape Architect looking to work in a practice where you are truly valued, and rewarded for hard work, innovation and success?
Conrad Consulting are working with a Leading Environmental, Planning and Engineering Consultancy that are on the lookout for a Senior/Principal Landscape Architect to join their team in York.
This multidisciplinary practice has headed up some of the most significant renewable energy schemes across the UK and Abroad.
As a Senior/Principal Landscape Architect here, you will work on a range of exciting and varied projects. You will be responsible for preparing landscape and visual impact assessments, supporting project managers in the delivery of projects, liaising with inhouse specialists and preparing tender submissions for new projects.
As a Senior member of the team, you will also review the work of others and be responsible for representing this company at client meetings, conferences and other networking events.
The role of the Senior Landscape Architect
* Preparation of high-quality landscape designs and masterplans;
* Preparation of LVIA and TVIAs, landscape feasibility studies and high quality reports;
* Working with multi-disciplinary colleagues on a diverse range of exciting projects;
* Managing projects to programme and budget;
* Representing the company at client meetings, conferences and other events; and
* Preparing and assisting with tender submissions for new projects.
Skills & Experience:
* Degree/Diploma in Landscape Architecture and a minimum of 2-4 years post Chartership experience;
* Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
* Expertise and experience in undertaking design and assessment projects; and
* Excellent IT skills including AutoCAD, Photoshop, and a variety of graphics packages.
Salary offered is £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. They also offer opportunities to work from home, compress your hours, or use flexitime.
If you desire to be an integral part of a respected and talented team of professionals, and want to grow your career within a successful and well-respected practice, hit the apply button! Alternatively, to discuss this role confidentially, call James Jackson on 0113 4166280