Principal Landscape Architect
£32,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Principal Landscape Architect required for an international and leading Multi-Disciplinary within their Cambridge office. This is a company where progression is valued and hard work is recognised, you won't want to miss out!
The successful Principal Landscape Architect will be working in the busy and experienced Landscape Architecture team, working a range of landscape & visual impact assessments, landscape and townscape characterisation, Public Inquiry work and design work. You must have experience of managing projects on time and to budget, including lead role within multi-disciplinary teams.
Requirements of the Principal Landscape Consultant:
* Minimum 7 years post qualification experience
* member of CMLI
* Experience of business development and commercial awareness
* Highly skilled at appraisal and assessment process in relation residential, mixed-use and renewable energy schemes
* Any experience of public inquiry would be seen favourably
* Experience of project management - essential
* Experience of direct client contact - essential
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent time management
* Full UK driving licence to enable site work
This company inspires confidence and creativity and is committed to career development for all employees. Mentoring and training is available for all members of staff.
Salary offered is £32,000 to £40,000 plus generous benefits.
Send up to date CVs and work examples to Lewis Woodhouse on to be in with the chance of working for this exceptional company. Call 01134166286 for more details.