Engineering Stores Operative
£18,720 - £22,880 per annum (Permanent)
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. This ia a great opportunity for someone that wants a stable and progressive career. They now seek an organised experienced Engineering Stores operative with good IT/ administrative skills and the following background/experience:
About the Role
* Checking/unloading of all goods inwards & outwards.
* Maintain adequate supply of consumables and stock.
* Carry out regular inventory counts.
* Issuing and recording of stock.
* Coordination and recording of Periodic Inspections, LOLER, and Calibration
* Maintaining all documents, service records and database systems.
* To maintain a well organized, efficient and safe stores that minimizes unnecessary stock holding.
* Experience / Skills desirable for this role
* Previous stores experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
* Stores, goods-in and stock control experience are essential
* Fork Lift experience/license
* Experience of basic engineering consumables / tools, sundries
* Good administration skills and IT skills including MS Office, particularly Excel
* Experience and/or understanding of LOLER, COSHH, PUWER, Calibration and Inspection
* Possess strong organizational and inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels